In my dream house...



In my dream cottage by the palm-fringed seashore with the hammock on the sandy white beach and the balmy sun setting over the warm blue waters...there is...an Aga.

I love them.  I love how you can cook all the things that require hours of oven time and so you never bother to make in a conventional oven.  I love how they heat your house and make the warmest loveliest seat ever.  I love to make yummy rice pudding stuffed with raisins and cranberries and infused with nutmeg and brown sugar.  Heaven!

I long to live in a house with an Aga...and I dont care that I wouldnt need one in my little wooden beach house...or that I probably couldnt even get one there...its still in the dream...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP